Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Want

I want continuous worship.
I want the Holy Spirit to consume my life.
I want wisdom and discernment.
I want prophetic words.
I want God's eyes.
I want to see His children how He sees them.
I want to love people how He loves me.
I want my soul to always sing.
I want to see the unseen.
I want even more peace in my life.
I want to see His face.
I want to hear His voice.
I want to disciple the nations.
I want to bring His presence everywhere I go.
I want to dance with my Creator.
I want to run to Him, because He has captured my heart.
I want more and more and more of Him!

---------------------------------------------------------

I want to be persued.
I want to be romanced.
I want to be in deep, meaningful love.
I want to be second, because God is first.
I want to dance to no music.
I want to be kissed in the rain.
I want to go on adventures.
I want to be held.
I want to be pushed to greatness.
I want to cook dinner for two.
I want to pray with him.
I want to worship with him.
I want a box full of love letters.
I want the key to his heart.
I want to give him the key to mine.

2 comments:

Mother Brown said...

Meagan, that is very beautiful and inspiring. God is preparing the right soulmate for you, sometimes it just takes a little bit of time because it involves a boy.
I love you. Mother Brown

Meegan Rose said...

Thanks Debi! I love you too!