My current season of life is a season of LOVE. How do I know this? The wondrous sky. I have such an intense love and admiration for the sky and God uses it to romance me. He knows what makes me tick. He knows what I appreciate. He knows what takes my breath away. He knows what it takes to get me to turn off the music in my car and drive in silence. He has been using it so much lately. The sky has caught my heart so many times in the past month, I'm still trying to figure out how it hasn't just stopped yet. Instead of stopping dead in it's tracks from the awe of God's beautiful creation, it beats faster. Harder. More fulfilled than ever.
God is the God of love. He is in love with every single one of us. He romances us. He has random ways that cater to each of our hearts to tell us He loves us! He knows how much I love the sky and He uses it almost everyday to say, "Hey Meegan! My daughter, my love, my friend.. I LOVE YOU!"
You know how some men use flowers to romance the woman they care for? Well God uses the sky to romance me. When I am driving (to work, mostly) and I see the sky.. the clouds with light and color around them.. when I see that, I can't help but feel as if I am the only one experiencing this amazing beauty. Like, God is doing it JUST for me. To make sure I know how in love with me He is.
It is an amazing feeling. I can be having a rough day and all I have to do is look up. Literally.
I love my God. I love how much He loves me. He is a romancer, trying to sweep all of us off our feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment