Currently: PMSing. I really do not appreciate people who I am hardly friends with asking me to get them jobs at my work. I don't even really enjoy hanging out with these people and rarely talk to them.. why would I want to work with them? Way to use me guys. It surely will not work out for you.
Anyway, I have gained a new best friend. She is amazing and I am so incredibly thankful for this woman of God. I have also lost a friend. Someone who betrayed me and lost my trust and respect. I was friends with this person since we were freshmen in high school, but I now know that I do not need them in my life. It is rather unfortunate, but necessary.
I long to keep only amazing people close in my life. I am becoming more of an adult than I ever was before, and I understand that my time is precious. I want to fill it with those who mean the most to me. If I could lump all my girls together, I would have the strongest and most amazing, supportive rock I could find on this earth. Jesus Christ will always be my rock, but, with the exception of my parents and my sister, my girls are not too far behind. I would not be the woman I am today without them.
So in this new year, I will treasure my treasure. Verb and Noun. These ladies truly are rare gems, and anyone would be beyond lucky to have them in their life.
Thank you ladies. You mean then world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment