It's amazing how life becomes so much less stressful and smooth and enjoyable when you let go of the reins and let God take over.
Next year, approximately September, I will be living in Portland. This move has been on my heart for 4 years, but it wasn't until I surrendered to the good Lord that it became a reality. There are plans, goals, and aspirations that have been set upon me, and I gladly embrace them.
School is definitely taking over my life. A necessary sacrifice. Although, I do really enjoy learning. My social life has gotten significantly smaller, but not non-existent. Ohhhh, I'm so thankful.
Big Goals-
December 2010: pay off car and have preschool teaching certificate.
April 2011: pay off all credit card debt.
September 2011: move to Portland.
Little Goals-
May 2010: do splits (hahahahaha, I'm serious).
June 2010: get feet tattooed.
August 2010: finish right upper arm tattoo.
So many goals, so much focus. Life is amazing.
Also, my best friend has been accepted to the Acting Core in Hollywood. She starts in July. I am so proud. She is 19 and has done it all by herself. She has amazing drive and it makes me happy to see her move forward with her life. I have already cried because I will miss her a lot, but it will just give me yet another reason to visit SoCal (even though I am not fond of the place).
All in all, I am content. I am being romanced by the greatest lover of all time. I have amazing friends. I have goals that I WILL meet. And I am learning every day.
What more can I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment