A lot has happened.
Because of God, became a stronger woman.
Finally got my answer, and probably a lot more respect out of it.
Got a DailyBooth account.
Brittney's 21st birthday. We said hello to cheap champange and dive bars that night.
Thanksgiving. Only 11 people. As opposed to the usual 21.
Taylor said my name. Well, almost. Meeman, because she can't make the "g" sound yet.
Currently: Taking a break from writing a 1250 word research paper. I started it earlier, then my dad's computer decided to turn off, turn on, and keep turning off again. Now I am on my mom's computer. I had to start from scratch. In the process of starting from scratch, my topic changed. This paper is due tomorrow.
BUT, I am half way done. Three pages down. Roughly three more to go. To make it a little better, I turned on the fireplace and I am about to go make some hot chocolate.
Okay. Time to focus. Ready, set, go!
No comments:
Post a Comment