I'm hoping and praying that I get this job. I was just thinking and talking to my mom about it... I never really get stressed about anything. I don't know why, but I just never do. Except right now. I'm stressed. There were 2 jobs that I was supposed to get. 1 that I did get hired for, then the lady never called me to tell me when orientation was and I couldn't get ahold of her. Another that isn't even completely built yet, but even my dad was positive that I was going to get it. Well, that place still isn't built. So 2 jobs that were going to save my butt and allow me to pay all my bills, not just some of them. So, both those fell through. Now, my current manager and assistant manager told us that the district manager is cutting our hours... right when we are supposed to be getting more holiday hours. So to say the least, I'm a little stressed, because I already can't pay my car payment.
I don't know if all these things are happening for a reason or what... but I'm seriously trusting that God has some plan stemming from all this. That's all I can do. Because if I don't trust God, then I'm just going to go even more crazy.
Needless to say... I really hope I get this other job. I won't be living at home, but I'll get to keep my car.
So... if anyone is actually reading this (highly unlikely), then please keep me in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment