Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 5: Battle with sin

Romans 7:7-25

This one was not the easiest to understand... pretty much because of how it was worded. Wow.

Before the law, sin wasnt sin because we didn't know what sin was.
With the law, we know what sin is and therefore try not to sin.
Every law that Paul thought would bring life, actually brought death... In my head I understand that, but I don't know how to put that understanding into words.
Even though the law brought death, it is still holy, righteous, and good. That goes with the unworded understanding I just talked about..


Maybe I just can't really think right now... I'm very distracted by life at the moment. So many little things that aren't really little. They are huge, but compared to really huge things... they are little. I don't know. I don't work until Thursday. Which means I may or may not be taking a trip to find out about this job I'm not telling a whole lot of people about. All I can do is pray and trust. Pray and trust.
Rinse, repeat.

No comments: