I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend, a Christ follower, a worshiper.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Romance Inspiration.
Love is truly a beautiful thing. I can't wait to be pursued by my husband. I can't wait for him to bring such romance into my life that I lose my breath. I can't wait for that day when we have both fully given our hearts to God, so we can finally give our hearts to each other. I can't wait to look in his eyes and know that we will still be holding hands when we're 85. Actually, I can wait. I can wait for all these wonderful things because I know God. I know that His timing is perfect and He has something planned for my life that completely surpasses any desire I have. He is the greatest lover of all time. He will bring the greatest love to my life. I trust that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment