I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend, a Christ follower, a worshiper.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Portland is in the air...
The chilly, early fall weather is setting my heart on fire. Maybe the reason I have never truely been happy with a city or a town is because I already left my heart in Portland. I love this weather. I love this time of year. It gets my heart and my mind racing. It's been over two years since I've been to my love. I feel a desperate need to change that. I can feel my heart aching for downtown Portland. More precisely, downtown Portland at night time. I get butterflies when thinking about it. So, the first-ish week of November, I'm planning my getaway. Even if I have to go by myself... it will be completely worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have only been to portland and for some reason it just seemed like a nice city to me, it had a nice atmosphere. I want to visit again when I have more time. I didn't even get to see powells for god sakes, lol.
Anyway, my name is J. I'm from northern California. Feel free to drop by my blog and read up. :) take care.
Post a Comment