Today was the first day of MOPS. I loved it! Those kids mean so so so much to me. Thursdays are my new favorite day!
I got to visit one of my friends today. She just had a baby about a month ago and OH MY GOODNESS! Van, her son, is just incredibly precious. He definitely fell asleep on my chest for a little while. I was so good to catch up with her. It's been way too long.
Work kicked my butt tonight. My shifts haven't been busy lately, but tonight was amazing. Granted, I screwed up a couple times, which makes me feel like crap since I've been serving for almost 3 years. It was good to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off, though. I've definitely missed those shifts.
Got some pretty sad news tonight. I don't really know what to do with this information, but I know I'm going to wait it out. I have to pray about it and really find out how I have to go about with this confrontation. I hate confrontation! But... this is something that needs to be discussed. At a later date, though.
Bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment