Today has been a lazy, boring day. No work. No socializing. The very 2 things I thrive from. I slept in suuuuuuper late. Yuck. I read my book for a little bit. Watched my 2 shows from monday that were recorded... Heroes & Gossip Girl.
I know I have to be up early tomorrow for MOPS, but I don't want to stay home for the rest of the day/night. Ugh. I was supposed to take my dad to lunch at my work today... but he ended up having to work :(
That would have been my only highlight of the day... and a reason to get out of bed before 2. I guess today is my Sabboth day... but not really, because I'm supposed to enjoy my Sabboth.
I'm not enjoying this day.
I guess I can just finish my book, then figure it out from there. I read this book when I was a sophomore in high school. I started it as soon as I finished The Kite Runner. I only have a couple more pages. 13 to be exact. It went by pretty fast.
Today is Day 30: Staying strong. 2 Timothy 3:10-4:8.
This is the last day of my 30 Days With Paul devotional.
OH! I need to redo my nails; fingers and toes. That's what I can do :)... and laundry. Hooray! A plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment