Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 25: Pleasing God

1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
..God's will for us to be sanctified
..avoid sexual immorality
..God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life
..love eachother
..lead a quiet life (mind your own business)

This scripture was perfect for me today.

Bekah and I are gonna have a girls' night. I'm super excited, because I thought I was gonna have to work... but my manager at FYE called me and told me that I didn't have to come in if I didn't want to. So I chose not to. Now I actually have a full day off this week :)
I think we are gonna get dessert at Vintage. I've never been there, so I'm pretty stoked. Then who knows...
I don't work until 3 tomorrow, and I hardly do anything anymore. So hopefully we have an exciting night.

No comments: