1 Corinthians 12:12-31
I brought this up a couple days ago actually... we are all one with Christ. One church, one body. Weall have different roles, but we work together for one purpose. Like the body, the eyes dont have the same role as the feet... but they need eachother. We all need eachother. That's how God designed it.
So... I was asking my dad if he had any old winter clothes that he doesn't wear anymore and he reminded me of all my grandpa's clothes. We had bags and bags of my grandpa's old clothes out in our garage. So I decided to go through them. Man oh man! Thank goodness he had like a billion pairs of pants, long sleeved button down shirts, and flannel button down shirts! There were even a couple sweatshirts and a jacket. Bless his soul!
That all means that I have tons of men's winter clothes to bring to Market Street Manor on Saturday. Annnnnnd I'm knitting beanies too. I just finished the first one and I've already started the second. I have a couple days, so I'm planning on making quite a few. Oh I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment