
1 Corinthians 9:19-27
To save the weak, we have to become like the weak. That was the general idea. I'm kind of frustrated, because I had the blog typed out... then the web page decided to change. I see that every minute or 2, blogger saves a draft of what you
are typing... but how do I find those drafts?
Needless to say, I was less frustrated 3 minutes ago.
On the bright side, I got a chance to take a couple photos today while I waited for my sister to fill out some paperwork. It was a beautiful day.
Tomorrow Anna and I are going to take pictures on Shasta View, because it really is gorgeous right now.
I'm about to continue reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I forgot about a lot of things in this book. I knew it was a good book, but now I'm remembering why.
After The Perks I'm going to read The Kite Runner. I overheard a couple girls in Starbucks in San Jose talking about how good it is. I've been wanting to read it ever since. So, thats my next paperback adventure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment