Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life: January 2011

I spent so much time and energy planning my apartment. Making everything perfect for the time I would spend here. Now I come to find out it will be a lot shorter than I had expected. My time here. In four months I will be packing everything up and moving. Moving to a different state. A different life. A forever adventure. I couldn't be more elated. People who know me can see my smile. They see my glow. They know I am happy. Truly happy with life. God is taking me somewhere great, and I knew it was coming. I predicted a big change... I just didn't know what that change would be. It has happened. I have fallen in love with a place, a people, a hope, and a promise. I have fallen in love with this great optimism. A great understanding that God is good, therefore life is good. I am a feather blowing in the wind of my Father's breath. He is changing my life, because I asked Him to. I asked for something new, something great. I was told that this would be my year. Apparently that person was right. I am so excited to see what happens in the next four months. And I am especially excited to see what happens at the fifth month. Jesus is my Lord and He loves me. He takes me from glory to glory. He provides. He is faithful. He is unexpected. He is good. So good. My dirt road adventure is taking a turn onto a slightly more fulfilling scenic route. I plan to document ;)


Dear God,
Thank you for listening to my prayers and requests. Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself. Thank you for having so many beautiful adventures planned for me. Thank you for romancing me with life. Thank you for the place in life I find myself right now. And thank you for staying by my side the entire journey here.
There is a new season coming. This journey will not have a destination... just a transfer to a new journey. I look forward to taking every step with you. Hand in hand with you, my creator. You are the lover of all lovers and you captivate my heart.
Love always,
Your girl.

No comments: