Monday, January 3, 2011

I have to get out of here.

I have to get out of this place. My heart just shattered a little bit more. Something I did not expect to happen. Something I did not want to happen. For someone who isn't even mine... Was never mine. Just to know that this person is happy with someone else is heart breaking. Not for them of course. It is such a wonderful thing to know that people still fall in love. Even this person. It is heart breaking for me, because I, yet again, fell for someone who did not fall for me. And keep in mind, this was over a year ago. It just has not left me. As much as I have tried and tried, it is something I can't shake. At least not yet. Not here. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

1 comment:

Meegan Rose said...

It is amazing how one little thing can make you sad for one night. Then the next day you realize, "This doesn't even matter! It was in the past and has zero relevance to my life right now."
It amazes me how easy it is to believe the enemy's lies. It also amazes me how easy it is to turn that around and disbelieve those same lies. God is so faithful. So full of love.