Something feels certain to me right now, change. A change is coming in my life. I can sense a growth period. A time where I dig deep into the Word to find out who God is in my life and who I am in Him. The way I spend my time is already changing. It is becoming more focused. And it feels to good to me. To let go of the things that are putting my life on hold is so refreshing! It is empowering.
Jesus gave His life for me. The only thing I can possibly do is live my life for Him. There is no other option, and to not have to worry about making that decision is so incredibly freeing. There is no stress because I know I am God's girl. I am a daughter of the King. WOW! Life just got so much brighter.
I can't wait to see what my Heavenly Father has in store for me. We go from glory to glory. Which means it just keeps getting better with God.
Tomorrow I will be on my way to Idaho. The drive to Reno will be amazing, because Jesus is going to be riding shotgun. The flight from Reno to Boise will be magical, because my soul is going to be partying with the Holy Spirit. And the four days in Idaho are going to be powerful, because God is going to be working His amazing magic.
Watch out Idaho, and world, here I come... because I have the best security system with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment