Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have an itch...

And I feel the need to scratch it. I love my apartment. I love my job. But I feel like I need to take the next step forward. I need to get out and do something. Stagnate. That is what I feel. Maybe I will fall in love with Idaho next month. Who really knows? I have proven to myself that for the last 5 and a half months I can take care of myself. I can live on my own. No assistance. It is a great feeling. It is independence... except for doing my laundry at my parent's house. I am truly proud of myself. Now I just feel like I need to push forward.
I had a great talk with my friend Elise today. So much wisdom and insight fills that woman's mind. It astounds me. Her words made me excited. About life in general. Not that I wasn't excited before, it is just plausible now.
My daddy just told me, "The trick is being patient and excited at the same time."
I am going to master that. I swear.

No comments: