Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Probably the BEST conversatioin of all time.

The bold is me... not so bold is Marty. Fricken hilharryass!

11:25pm
its past your bedtime!
11:25pm
yup...
YOU TOO
11:26pm
no way dude
11:26pm
whaaaaa?
11:26pm
im gonna stay up all night every night for the rest of my life
11:26pm
you are crazy
11:26pm
til the lines around my eyes grow deeper and more defined
11:26pm
so crazy
and they never go away? what kind of night creature are you that requires you to be only awake during the night?
11:27pm
hahahaahhahahahah!
i talking to you in rocky votolato lyrics
i value sleep more than i value food.
and that is saying a lot!
11:29pm
Wait.
that doesnt make any sense.
if you value sleep you should be in bed right now
not rocky lyricing me
11:30pm
well... i was under the assumption that everything was going to go peachy while driving to reno earlier. so i had a very large coffee from starbucks. but that did not happen. there was snow. we didnt even make it to old station before my car slid off the road
so now im awake at my parents house.
11:32pm
holy crap
11:32pm
yeah
11:32pm
I stubbed my toe getting into my pj's
so I get what you're going through
11:33pm
yeah, im so glad i found a friend who understands.
11:33pm
people don't get REAL trilas like ours.
11:33pm
i know.
11:33pm
i hate to say this...
11:33pm
they slide through life with perfect toes and snowless travels
11:33pm
but they are a bunch of bitches
11:34pm
loud bitches.
11:34pm
yup...no adventure.
11:34pm
ffft. and they call that life
11:35pm
psh...you need to come to one of our rock band parties.
we need to party more
11:35pm
yeah!
ill invite you to my holiday party
its gonna be dec 21st.
11:36pm
bitchin
11:36pm
its gonna be a wine in a can party.
11:37pm
ooooooohhhhh...how about space bag wine?
11:37pm
no no no
its always sunny
they walk around with wine in soda cans
11:37pm
i know...I LOVE that show...thats where I got space bag wine
danny devito mentions it
11:38pm
so we are gonna play beer pong with coors light, then rinse out the cans and procede to have a nice wine in a coors light can holiday party.
ohhh well maybe the wine we pour into the cans can be boxed wine
11:39pm
that is the best idea ever4
EVER
11:39pm
i know right!!!
11:39pm
RIGHT!
11:39pm
it will be super trashy, but we all will be acting so classy
11:40pm
I love the dichotomy
11:40pm
ugly sweaters too.
or
its mandatory to wear red
11:40pm
or?
oh YEAH! likae...ALL red
11:40pm
ALL
11:41pm
I caN DO THAST
11:41pm
oh gosh i cant!
11:41pm
i hate when I do that
mid cap a sentance
11:41pm
thats the worst!
11:42pm
yes.
so...whats new?
11:43pm
besides my sister almost popping out my nephew and my grandpa in the hospital ranting about how the FBI is after him and will soon be after my parents... not much
11:44pm
FBI? how exciting!
11:44pm
yeah right!
except....
he says he wont be there in the morning
which is why he told me granpa to call my dad and warn him
then he proceeded to say "im sorry i have to end our marriage this way"
its all very dramatic
11:46pm
holy shit
Meegan I'm so sorry
11:46pm
i feel this would somehow make a perfect british comedy
i know its hard
im trying to stay positive
11:46pm
BRITISH COMEDY?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
11:47pm
it just seems so dry
ya know?
11:47pm
i love it\
11:52pm
yeah
we should start writing the screen play
11:52pm
true
I'm not very funny on my own...only when I am mocking someone else.
11:54pm
well youve done pretty well tonight... ive been crasking up the whole time
11:54pm
it would have been better if you were cracking up...
but ill take crasking
11:55pm
well you know
crasking is almost the same
only tiny differences.
11:56pm
excellent
as long as its not a racist thing
I'm noit ready for that
11:57pm
dont worry my friend. theres nothing racist about crasking
11:57pm
ok good.
Don't get me wrong. I'm SUPER racist...just not into making others racist
11:58pm
dont you worry your stubbed toe.
11:58pm
bahahahahahahahahahaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
11:58pm
BAM
11:59pm
BOOM
11:59pm
KAPOW
Today
12:00am
SHAZAAM
12:01am
hold your horses Robin! Batman hasnt even gotten that far yet!
12:01am
OOOOHHH! Deal with it
12:02am
this conversation is going to make a lovely contribution to my screen play.
except the characters will be face to face with comic book thought bubbles everywhere
12:02am
keep ALL of it
YES! Can my character be in a deep v with a scarf and cardigan with pegged skinny jeans and toms?
And a moustache
and beannie
12:03am
a grey beanie?
12:04am
or black...I'll leave it to your creative juices
12:04am
ok, so basically ill cop one of your FB photos and photoshop it into a comic book character... sound good?
12:04am
I need to grow my hair out again...
YES...USE MY LONG HAIR AND BEARD ONE
12:05am
done and done!
12:05am
sweet
12:05am
what should my character look like?
cant look anything like me
that would be ludacris
12:05am
you...just like you
crap
uhh
12:06am
hahahahahahha
12:06am
katy perry?
12:06am
yikes!
12:06am
Joe Perry-from aerosmith
12:06am
that would mean id have to somehow incorporate russell brand into the story
im not ready to marry him
12:07am
F russell brand
12:07am
so i dont think i can do that
its just too much preasure
12:07am
dude...Nathan followills wife
12:07am
whos that
12:07am
From Kings of Leon?
12:07am
ohhhhhh
12:07am
She's super hipster
12:07am
ive got it!
12:08am
yeah?
12:08am
me
just like me
12:08am
THANK you!
12:08am
oh puhlease! that was totally my idea
12:08am
WHAT?! maybe on OPPOSITE day
that was lame
12:09am
listen, my grandpa is raving about the FBI. this is pretty opposite to me.
12:10am
I find it fascinating...I need to go to bed...way to be an enabler
12:10am
hey you asked what was new
you should never ask that question unless you have time
12:11am
you're right.
12:11am
always
hah!
12:11am
I'd do it again/
12:11am
just for that conversation
man
12:11am
have a good night...good luck witht he government.
12:11am
thank you. Godspeed.
12:11am
andgood morrow to you Hitcheson
good morrrow
12:12am
hutcheson*
thats alright
good morrow to you too.
12:12am
shit..the u and the i are right next to each other
12:12am
unless the fbi is in on it...
holy hell! go to bed.
12:13am
ok..you too...night

No comments: