Monday, April 12, 2010

Tis the NEW season!

I am moving forward into a new season in my life, and I can feel how amazing it is going to be! Already I can see that it is not going to be easy. For starters, I no longer qualify for the BOGG fee waiver. That means, like a normal college student, I will actually have to pay for my units. I was fortunate, or maybe I should say less-fortunate, enough to not have to pay those fees for the past two semesters. But alas! All good things must come to an end. It is looking like about $90 for my summer online class and $70 for the textbook. Also, $360 for my fall classes and who knows how much for textbooks.
This season is going to consist of financial responsibility (even more so than normal), spiritual growing through trust in the Lord, dedication, focus, and lots of work! It seems like a lot, but I am SOSOSO ready for it. Bring it on God! I want whatever He is going to throw at me, because it will only make me stronger.
I pray for blessings so I can turn around and bless other people.
The end :)

No comments: