Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thoughts

Every time I eat I feel nautious. Like I need to vomit. I don't know what is wrong with me, and I don't like it. It kind of worries me. It's been happening all day. I've been drinking a lot of water, so I really have no clue what is going on.
Also...
I've realized that I'm worth persuing. I will no longer be the first to text. If someone wants to talk to me or see me, I will let that person get ahold of me. If they don't... then they don't. God just keeps telling me that I'm worth more than I know and I deserve to be treated that way. I deserve to be persued. I thank God so much for that. He is truely showing me my worth. All I have to do is trust Him and let Him guide things.
That's all.

No comments: