So, the night before my road trip with Timmy I found something. Some information, if you will. Information that lead to my break-up with Timmy. As much as I cared about him, I just couldn't continue in a relationship with no trust. I knew I deserved to be the one girl, not one of the girls. So, instead of sitting at home feeling sorry for myself, I went on my road trip. With Bekah and Jenna. Later picking up Anna and Melissa. A long weekend in Southern California with my ladies. I couldn't have asked for more. I definitely got injured on this trip, but it made for entertaining stories.
After the trip came Jesus Culture. My life is now changed. First of all, I could barely walk because of my knee. The last night of Jesus Culture God healed the pain through the prayer of many amazing people. I was dancing and jumping. Things I dared not try earlier that day. God began to change and heal my heart as well. My mindset wasn't where it should have been for my biggest struggle. God worked on my heart through Isaiah 35 (thanks to the prophetic words of Jake Hamilton). I'm still working and improving and praying and of course, always, trusting. All it took was a changed mind for God to come in and work his miracle... and that's exactly what it was. A miracle from the Lord in my heart. There is so much peace in my soul than I know what to do with.
All I can really say is that God is most definitely good.
No comments:
Post a Comment