Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Right Now

I'm so stoked on life right now. Everything is so good. I feel like a real adult... an adult who lives with her parents. BUT THAT'S OKAY! Once I pay off my car I will be able to move out. I feel God all around me. He is doing some amazing things in me. He has blessed me with an amazing group of girls to spend time with... and an amazing guy to occationally spend time with (if he didn't live 4 hours away it would be a little more often).

It's a feeling I can't really put into articulate words. I am beginning to see myself as a woman, instead of a girl. I am becoming more mature. I am doing the things that are right for me and not doing the things that aren't. I am surrounding myself with amazing, encouraging people. People who will keep me accountable with things I want and need to be held accountable for. People I can count on in every situation. People I can respect and who respect me. People I am proud to call my friends. I am thinking about my future and how the decisions I make right now will effect it.

All in all, life right now is fabulous.

The only thing I'd change is having my boyfriend live closer... heh.

No comments: