I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend, a Christ follower, a worshiper.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Am I crazy?
So I gave up dessert for the summer, and so far I'm doing really well. Especially since there has already been a wedding and a birthday party. To kick my crazy summer healthy-eating-extravaganza up a knotch, I'm going to go on a strict 2 week diet. But it will be easy since I love my food of choice. For 2 weeks (lunch and dinner) I'm only eating roma tomatoes, boiled baby spinach, and fresh mozzarella cheese... whatever we have at my house for breakfast as long as it's good for me. I also got acai berry tea to drink every night and if I need caffine I have oregon chai (so I don't spend money at coffee shops). I have a feeling I'm going to feel so good at the end of the two weeks. Who knows, maybe I'll extend the diet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment