Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost

So it's almost my 21st birthday. Which means the day I get to see my best friend is in the very near future. I haven't seen him since last January... so I'm really really excited. Less than 2 weeks!
I miss my niece. Mikayla is gonna try to come home this weekend, providing there isn't a horribly bad snow storm on Sunday in the Tahoe area. We are all going crazy here without our baby Tay. She apparently is walking all over the place now. Last time we saw her she was barely walking.
Mikayla and Bryan's wedding is coming up so fast. April 18th. Wow. I can't believe my sister is going to be married. Oh and James and Jaridann's wedding is soon too. June 6th. Oh my gosh... both of my older siblings will be married in the next couple months. Thats so crazy to me!
I guess it's just me and Jared left now. Life is moving so fast.

No comments: