Monday, December 29, 2008

Fall Semester

I think I'm going to take Early Childhood Education at Shasta College in the fall. I surely can't afford it right now. I love little kids. Preschool age is probably my favorite. Maybe I'll be a preschool teacher... or run my own daycare. Oh I'd absolutely love that.
I'm so fortunate to work at BOTH of the MOPS in town. Thursdays are one of my favorite days of the week now :)
One MOPS I work with infants, so I get to hang out with my baby more. Taylor is walking now... well, she can stand for a long time and take a couple steps... then she falls. I love being Auntie Meegie.
The other MOPS I'm the head teacher person in the 4 yr old room. Those kids are just so fun to be around. They are independent, yet they love playing with you and having your attention.

Okay, almost bed time... or reading time, then bed time.

No comments: