Philippians 3:12-4:1
It is so cold... and of course we don't use our heater. Which is totally fine, saving on the PG&E bill. I just wish our fire place was better at heating the whole house. It does a pretty good job, but since I have a cat that has to stay in my room, I have to keep my door closed. Therefore keeping the heat out. I currently have my blow dryer on high and facing me... haha
I have to go back to work at 5 for the dinner shift. I really hope we are busy, and if not... then I hope we get a couple REALLY good tippers ;)
All in all, I really enjoy this resteraunt. It's a lot better than the 2 other resteraunts I've worked for. Mostly because it's small and privately owned. I became annoyed with corporate resteraunts. They just have too many rules that are completely unneccesary.
More good news, I'm living simple and loving loud. That is an amazing motto to live by. Thanks Dan!
I'm also trying my best to see the beauty in everything. Which isn't actually hard because the Lord is totally blessing me in my life right now.
Bryan popped the question to my sister last night. Which means they are officially engaged... even though they've been planning the wedding for about 2 months now.. haha
I'm guessing my maid of honor duties will start to kick in pretty soon... but it's okay. I'm excited!
I got to catch up with an old friend late last night through Myspace messages... he's been suuuuuper busy with a lot of stuff. I'm happy for him, because he's happy. He's the one who got me to read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower for the first time. I'm fairly positive that he's brilliant.
...time to head back to work! Hooray! (no sarcasm there)
No comments:
Post a Comment