I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend, a Christ follower, a worshiper.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Work Work Work... I wish I had some.
So I really hope River City Java will get their second location (downtown) built already. I'm hoping I will get that job. My dad is pretty positive that the job is mine "to lose." Which means it's mine, but I'm not cocky about it because anything can happen. I just really hope I get it... and soon. The next couple weeks at work I won't be getting that many hours. The company isn't giving us holiday hours until the week of Thanksgiving. So until then I'm only getting 8 hours a week (because they hired 2 seasonal people). Ahhhh! I have bills. At least there is one less bill, because I just paid off my speeding ticket from March. But I still have other bills. I just have to trust God. He always provides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment