Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thoughts...

It's amazing how worshiping can bring out so much passion in me. When it happens, I get so excited... so full of passion... that I just want to scream.



When I drive I notice more things. More beauty. The trees, the leaves in the trees. The sky and the clouds. The fact that we have two beautiful mountains around us and the gorgeous views we have of both of them. The people walking on the street. Couples that wear the same clothes. And even when I'm not driving. Nice old men in the Walmart line who ask me about my knitting when they see the yarn I'm about to buy. Smiles from perfect strangers. People treating eachother with respect.



When you get so fed up with people and life because you just dont see a peaceful humanity anymore... remember to just stop. look around. You're bound to see at least one good hearted person doing something nice for someone other than themself. And also, on a beautiful day like today... look up in the sky. See how wonderfully blue it is and how the sun is shining.



This is what life is really about. It's not about going to work, paying bills, having responsibilities (although, you can't get away from those things)... it's about the small things. The beauty that God created. The peace and love that you can see everyday.



When I'm sad or in a depressed kind of mood, all I have to do is look at my neice. She brings me so much joy. I almost don't know what to do with all of it. God did some kind of magic in my sister's belly when she was growing this bundle of joy. That's the only explanation I can think of to explain how amazing she is. Almost 8 months old and already cooler than most people I know.

No comments: