
This child brings more joy to my life than any person ever has, aside from Jesus of course. I'm so thankful that I live with my sister and this beautiful little girl. Some day when I have kids... I honestly don't know how I'm going to love them s much as I love Taylor.
Mikayla is getting married in April and moving to Truckee (Tahoe). Which means she's taking Taylor away from me. I'm not a very happy camper. Well, I won't be in April. It just reminds me that Taylor isn't mine.
She is talking to me right now, but her hand is in her mouth :) Oh I love her so much! I never knew how much love I had inside of me until this kid popped out of my sister. I've never loved anyone before I knew them, but this was love at first sight for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment