Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 17: Incomparable grace (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Ephesians 2:1-10
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Happy Thanksgiving! I ate more than I should have... ugh. Now I'm home, getting excited and nervous about starting my new job tomorrow. I get to work 4 hours in the mall (black friday... oh joy), then I don't know how long in a brand new resteraunt. I don't even know what all the food looks like... that's what I'm nervous about. But my dad reassured me that I will be fine. The people who come in in the next couple weeks will be our guinea pigs.
Hopefully tips will be good :)

Tapas Downtown here I come!

No comments: