Galations 5:1-15
Oh, it's good to be free.
Christ died so we can have freedom. But don't take your freedom and live a life of sin. Serve eachother. Love eachother.
So I had orientation for Tapas Downtown today. It went well, I know 2 people already. One girl I worked with at the lob, and another girl I went to high school with. We got to taste some of the food, and holy moley! It's sooo good. I'm way excited about this.
We open on Friday and I work all weekend. Yay! I'll be able to pay some of my car payment from last month! Haha.
Teejay told me he's getting me tattooed on him next week. I was so confused and surprised... so I called him to see what the heck he was talking about. Apparently he's getting something for each of his 3 best friends that represents them. He doesn't know what mine is yet... but I'm curious to see what he comes up with.
My future sister-in-law, Jaridann, and I made cookies tonight... I was stupid. I somehow managed to touch the cookie sheet (right after it was taken out of the oven). Now my left index finger is bubbly and in a whole lot of pain. I didn't even get to finish decorating the cookies.
Anyway, I'm glad that after 10 months of not having much to do, I'm finally going to be busy again. Exciting! I haven't been super busy since last december. I would say January, but I got sick so I didn't work much. Neverthless, God blessed me with this new job and I couldn't be happier!
Now I just need to coffee shop to finish being built, so I can start working there and leave FYE.
PrayPrayPray
No comments:
Post a Comment